Please leave your comments by clicking "Comments"link, below the post!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Lake Louise Hostelling International

For my days off last week I decided that I would make a trip of it. I purchased a ticket to the ski hill where I would spend the day skiing followed by a night at the Hostel in Lake Louise. The next day, if I hadn't hurt my leg, I would have skied again. Instead I sat with the manager of the hostel for an interview regarding the hostel's operations. It was great. Asked the questions, made some notes. I expect that I will do the same with more hostels across Canada and to contact HI Canada to get more details. I don't know if I will aim for the HI accreditation right away but it's a good idea to atleast aim for HI standards. The learning continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment