Please leave your comments by clicking "Comments"link, below the post!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dilema, dilema....

So the question is do I stay put for another year or so, pay off the last of my remaining debts before jumping into 'The Rock Hostel' or do I take the chance and move there now? I made the decision to go and the house I wanted sold. I'm having a hell of a time getting information on this new property. And I do have somethings that are on my 'to do list' here in Banff. But I want to be there now. It's just frustrating. Being here will be the better thing to do b/c going there with no debts will make not having any money for the first year or two much easier.

One thing I have thought about is that I would like a partner that is business savy, taking away my worry about myself being able to accomplish the necessary matters, administration wise. It would me having to share the profits but it also means more hands carrying the load and getting more done in a timely fashion.

If you visit this blog please leave a message. I need peoples feedback to justify the need for greater tourism support in Newfoundland and Labrador.

No comments:

Post a Comment