Please leave your comments by clicking "Comments"link, below the post!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Two weeks is definitely not enough...

For some strange reason I wasn't clueing in about the size of Canada. I have done some work on my bike, riding it around Banff, commuting, etc. And this thought arises that since I am leaving at the end of August to go back to Ontario, maybe I could ride my bike there. I figured that if I left two weeks earlier than Mike and Nicole that I would get there around the same time. Duh. 3500 kms in 14 days. Maybe if I had motor assist. So unless I have a huge sum of money drop on my lap, there is no way that I will be riding my bike. Not yet. It is on my to do list in life but now is not the time. My priority is to keep making and saving money for the Rock Hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment