Please leave your comments by clicking "Comments"link, below the post!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Don't read this Mom!!!


This is posted all over the highway leading from PG to PR. It kinda scared me at first. I was more worried about how I was going to get west from where I was not about ending up dead. I actually took a moment to wonder about taking the bus. But I look at hitchhiking the same way that you would look at walking to the convenience store around the block. You wouldn't, you'd drive. So for me it was a) walk back and pay to take a bus for 8 hours or b) stand here, stick out my thumb and get a ride for free and meet someon interesting. Needless to say i chose b). I thank my lucky stars that I am now in Prince Rupert. Click here "Highway of Tears" to see a website about it. It is pretty interesting as many of the missing are native and response to the story was slow. I don't know the whole story so I can't say much more but I found it interesting and relevant. I thought it fitting to plug the web page as a tribute or what have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment