Please leave your comments by clicking "Comments"link, below the post!

Friday, December 08, 2006

I am here....

have been for a week almost. Got in Sunday night and started straight into fulfilling my commitment to my friend Pat. Last night I finally got more than 3 hours of sleep altogether although it was interrupted by having to go out for 1.5 hours at 4am. I came home and slept until 10am after that. I feel rested except I now have a tonne of things to do to get settled. The hard part is figuring out where to start. And I need my computer to be set up but I haven't the time nor the space and I haven't moved into my place yet. If I can move in, I will then have space to set the computer up, to set-up the wireless and then a bunch of other stuff can be done.

I have pictures and stories to update but can't here at the library as there is not enough time available or is it easy on this computer.

Will do soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment